- The Bookworm Beat 10-12-15 - the mammoth Monday illustrated edition and open threadHappy Columbus Day, on which we celebrate the vast expansion of our world and the march to a modernity that, in places untainted by political or religious totalitarianism, has seen more people raised from poverty and despair than at any other time in human history! (Or as more and more Democrats are saying "Happy Indigenous People's day, on which d […]
- 5 Amazing Food Package DesignsCheck out the 5 interesting and amazing food packaging designs by the Unique Group.
- Hiring real estate agents in TorontoStomp Realty Inc. is a boutique style real estate brokerage firm in Toronto. We are looking for talented and aspiring realtors to be a part of our team.
- Canada loses 62K full time jobs last month,Â dark clouds ahead.Well its an interesting turnaround for CAD as it was up against USD but the job numbers was the party spoiler.
- Folk Metal is now #ProblematicWe've already seen the attack on Heavy Metal by Social Justice Warriors known as #MetalGate. Now they are going after a sub-genre known as Folk Metal, which originated in Northern Europe and emphasized the mythic past and the folkways and folk tails of their own people.
- Found it on Facebook - What passes for insightful commentary on the Left (part 3, the abortion edition)Finally, here's the third and last part of a three-part series in which I attempt to deconstruct the lies, misstatements, and illogical conclusions of posters popular amongst the Progressives on my real-me Facebook feed. Part 1 has a longer introduction about my goals, and analyzes a painfully misleading and quite vicious post about Paul Ryan. Part 2 ta […]
On Air Now
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/12/15 October 12, 2015Hamody Jasim (Author of The Terrorist Whisperer); Car Thief Wearing Shirt That Read "I Do Dumb Things"; Bill is Offended When Dog's Neighbor Refuses His Treat; The Tradgedy of Smith Patterson's Slippers; Bill Addresses the Speaker of the House Issue; Mike Neal (Hickory Tree Turkey BBQ); Birthdays; Renaissance Festival Ticket Give Away
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/9/15 October 9, 2015Anne Graham Lotz; Clarence Henderson (Participant in Greensboro Woolworth Sit-Ins); Bill Explains the Political Atmosphere Among His Dogs; Charlie Dent Calls for Bi-Partisan Vote on New Speaker; Man Poses as Federal Agent to Get Into Comic-Con; Teen Leaves Court Documents in Stolen Car; Shepherd's Center Night of Talent; Birthdays; Renaissance Festival Ticket Give Away; Birthdays
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/8/15 October 8, 2015Bill & Smith Reminisce About the Electronic Football Game; Which Gender Has a Faster Email Response Time? Woodard & Company Asset Management Group (George Burns); Birthdays; Renaissance Festival Ticket Give Away
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/7/15 October 7, 2015Bill Valiantly Defends the 2nd Amendment; Nu-Blu (Bluegrass Band); Gift Idea for Smith: A Hoodie with a Pouch for Your Cat; Bacon May Be the Secret to Longevity; Jeb Bush Was Paid $50,000 to Speak at Parents' Church; Donald Trump Has Only Spent $2 Million on His Campaign; Kentucky Residents Want to Move Halloween This […]
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/6/15 October 6, 2015Bill Slams the Idea of "Digital Divide"; The Not-So-Good Idea of Hybridizing Humans & Technology; Smith & Bill Talk About the Awful Movies They Saw This Weekend; NFL Has No Players Arrested in Calendar Month for the 1st Time Since 2009; The Trouble of the Rain; Growin' Green; Dixie Classic Attendance Down Due to Rain; […]
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 10/2/15 October 2, 2015Robert Spencer (Author of The Complete Infidel’s Guide to ISIS); Top Ten Places in North Carolina to Get Away from It All; Midwives Can't Say Pregnant Women Because They Might Offend Transgenders; Asian Woman Says She Has Illness Because of White People; London Room for Rent is only a Bed in a Closet for $800; […]
Find Us On Facebook!