- The Bookworm Beat 4-26-15 - the "writer's block" edition and open threadI know this is going to surprise those of you used to my usual output of posts, but I'm suffering from writer's block. The last few weeks have been so chaotic, my opportunities to write so random and infrequent, and the news of the world so overwhelming that, now that I finally have time to sit down and write, I'm frozen. After sitting her for […]
- The Bookworm Beat 4-25-15 - the illustrated edition and open threadI think that my work load is tapering off. I hope I'm right, because I'm running on fumes now - as you've probably guessed from my non-blogging. Today, though, I have NO legal work and I'm feeling inspired. To warm up, some posters from Caped Crusader. They are, as always, smart, funny, and thought-provoking: (View images.)
- The Perfect Presidential Candidate for 2016Move over Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, and all the rest of you Republican contenders for the 2016 presidential election. There's a new kid in town:
- 100 Years Ago Today: GallipoliToday is the 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli campaign, which saw Australian and New Zealand soldiers bravely fight and die.
- A Demi-mogairomantic Demi-pansexual Magigender Otherkin Thinks Ytself is a Crystalline RockIf a special little snowflake can be anything yt wants to be, yt just as well be a sparkly gem.
- AggregatesWhatever your project, we have the aggregate you're looking for. As one of the top exposed aggregate suppliers in the Greater Toronto Area, FSI Landscape Supply offers customers a wide selection of aggregates to suit their needs. We'll install high-quality aggregate at an affordable price. For more information, contact FSI Landscape Supply today! […]
On Air Now
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/24/15 April 24, 2015Kathleen Wheeless (Reference Supervisor at Forsyth County Library); Randy Wooden (Director of the Professional Center By Goodwill); Boy Asks Girl to Prom Using Fake Bomb; Bad Smell in DC; Pocket Shark Found; Dog Saves Dog; Smith's Cigar Pic; Men's Summit Give Away; NC Constitution Event; Birthdays; Doctor Wants to Perform Head Transplant
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/23/15 April 23, 2015Woodard & Company Asset Management Group; 170-Year-Old Champagne Found; Writer Attacks Christianity; Jurassic World; Shark Tank; Birthdays; North Carolina Constitution Event; Has Feminism Made Men Second-Class Citizens?
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/22/15 April 22, 2015Should God Be Allowed in the NC Government?; Birthdays; Segway Polo; Scott Taylor (Author of Trust Betrayed: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the Selling Out of America's National Security); Things Southern Boys Would Never Say; Things a Man Should Own
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/21/15 April 21, 2015Stagecoach Family Chiropractic; Growin' Green Lawn Care; PETA Calls Out Food Lion; Chimps Get Human Rights; Woman Eats 13.5 Pounds of Steak in Contest; North Carolina Constitution Event
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/20/15 April 20, 2015Birthdays; Jake Greene (Writer and Co-director of the Web Series, Millennial Parents); Stephen Scoggins (YouTube Channel: TryGiving___); Smith & Bill Eat at Same Restaurant on Accident; Smith's Cigar Pic; Don't Vote for Hillary Obituary; American Thinker Article on Hillary Clinton
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 4/17/15 April 17, 2015Temas Eye Care; People Wanting Dr. Oz to Leave Columbia University; Smells That People Love; Eye Contact Causes Bonding Between Dogs & Humans; James Taylor Coming to Greensboro; Smith's Lawn Woes; Drone Crashes & Burns as It Delivers Asparagus
Find Us On Facebook!