- American Exceptionalism and Progressive RacismThe norm throughout history has been that different peoples are different, and that one people would either replace another peoples culture, or even replace them outright genetically. That is the default, and a default which is still the norm in this day and age throughout most of the world. The great exception to this is the exceptionalism the embodies Amer […]
- Prebiotics vs Probiotics â Is One Better Than the Other?You've probably heard something about "probiotics" in the news or at the grocery store. Probiotics are "friendly" bacteria. They help your digestive system work efficiently - both to digest and absorb nutrients and to remove toxins. Probiotic supplements can literally contain billions of friendly bacteria in a single dose. Two of the […]
- Factors making Lyme Disease Diagnosis difficultAs Lyme disease cases rise, diagnosis hasn't become smoother. Learn about the two important factors make it difficult to diagnose Lyme disease and treat.
- Hearing loss affects brain function, Preventing hearing lossHearing loss can greatly affect your brain health. Here are some tips to prevent hearing loss so you can hold on to your memories.
- Conjunctivitis Causes, Symptoms and Prevention tipsEye looking pink? Know the causes, symptoms and risk factors about conjunctivitis. Lean more about the tips to prevent conjunctivitis.
- Stevia Side Effects: Are They Good or Bad?Stevia is an FDA-approved sweetener derived from the Stevia rebaudiana plant in South America. It's a popular sweetener because, unlike many of the traditional sweeteners on the market, it doesn't raise blood sugar levels and it doesn't contain any calories.
On Air Now
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/31/15 July 31, 2015Jonathan Parnell (Editor of Designed for Joy: How the Gospel Impacts Men and Women, Identity and Practice); Richard Carleton Hacker (Author of The Ultimate Cigar Book: 4th Edition); Birthdays; Climbing Trees My Help with Memory; Bed That Ejects You to Wake You Up; Blue Moon; Vocal Fry; Pop-Up Restaurants; Rickshaws in Raleigh
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/30/15 July 30, 2015Woodard & Company Asset Management Group; Most Popular Fictional Characters By State; Petition Against Black Panther Monument; Bernie Sanders Simulcast Turn Out in Winston; Birthdays; Percentage of Americans Not Using the Internet
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/29/15 July 29, 2015Linda Sullivan (Triad Golden Retriever Rescue); The Whistleblower's Handbook; Pastor Aubrey Shines (The Bishop); Birthdays; Travel to the Moon in 4 Hours May Be Possible; You May Already Have What You're Looking For; Vacation Movie Review; Letter to the Editor
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/28/15 July 28, 2015Maple Syrup Musings; Maple Syrup Spillage on Highway; Paul Munger (Writer/Producer/Director/Editor/PMD of Princess Cut); Pastor Aubrey Shines (The Bishop) (Talking about Planned Parenthood/Homosexuality); Top Ten Places to Live in North Carolina; Birthdays; New Theory on the Disappearance of Roanoke Colony; Southern Food Name Origins
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/27/15 July 27, 2015Laura A. Woollett (Author of Big Top Burning: The True Story of an Arsonist, a Missing Girl, and the Greatest Show on Earth); Carolyn Custis James (Author of Malestrom: Manhood Swept into the Currents of a Changing World); Birthdays; The Weekends of Bill, Smith, & Young Alex; 10 Worst Places to Live in North Carolina; […]
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 7/24/15 July 24, 2015
Find Us On Facebook!