- The Bookworm Beat 8-28-15 - the "I vant to be alone" edition and open thread[Today's compendium of political thoughts and plus a little explanatory whine.] Sorry for the silence yesterday. The day started with my daughter's migraine, which is something that needs to be taken seriously because, on a scale of 1 to 10, which 1 being a nothing of a headache and 10 being a bad migraine, hers come in at 25 and need a trip to the […]
- Queering Terrorism"Gay Marriage doesn't affect me" one might mutter, after being arrested for the crime of speaking against it. The crime? Terrorism.
- Spicy foods extend lifeIf you enjoy your food spicy, you'll be happy to know you're extending your life. New research suggests spicy foods can help you live longer.
- How I Conquered My Exercise Fears-And How You Can Too!While working out at the gym the other day, I was approached by a man in his mid-fifties who was using the facilities for the first time. He seemed embarrassed to be asking questions about where he could find the nearest water bottle fill-up tap and a specific exercise room.
- Natural Ways to Treat Spider VeinsOn my days off, I enjoy taking long, leisurely strolls along the beach. As I walk along the sand, I usually notice how quite a few beachgoers have enlarged blue or red veins on their legs. Vein problems, such as varicose veins or spider veins, affect about 55% of women.
- Tips to eat more fruits and vegetablesHaving a hard time getting in the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables? Give these easy tips a try to get the most out of your diet.
On Air Now
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/28/15 August 28, 2015Captain Jim Kinney (Worked with Huckabee & Ben Carson/Wrote "Is God a Conservative?"); Brianna DuMont (Author of Famous Phonies: Legends, Fakes, and Frauds Who Changed History); Birthdays; Neurotic People are More Creative; New Words Added to Dictionary; What Do You Carry Around Everyday?
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/27/15 August 27, 2015Donald Trump's Face Seen in Butter; Woodard & Company Asset Management Group; Birthdays; Shooting in Virginia; Which Political Party has Better Marriages?; Fourth & Trade Gift Certificate Give Away; How to Treat an Introvert; People Who are Sarcastic Do Better at Work
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/26/15 August 26, 2015Caseen Gaines (Author of We Don't Need Roads: The Making of the Back to the Future Trilogy); Suzy Fielders (Winston-Salem Artist Christmas CD); Birthdays; Trump Vs. Lindsey Graham; Man Sues Starkist Over Slightly Less Tuna in Cans; Feeding Infants Peanuts Could Reduce Likelihood of Peanut Allergy Developing; Woman Killed By Pit Bull; Maynard Ferguson
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/25/15 August 25, 2015Growin' Green; The Iced Tea/Lamp Crisis; Birthdays; Things That You Didn't Know were Racist; Tour Guide Puts Himself Between Lion & Tourists
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/24/15 August 24, 2015Tricia Goyer (Author of Prayers That Changed History: From Christopher Columbus to Helen Keller, How God Used 25 people to Change the World); Paula Borton (Director of Solus Christus); Curtis the Millennial Eagle Listener; Women of Wisdom Chicken Plates; Birthdays; Planned Parenthood Protest Outcome; Zombie Walk on the Decline; Girl Lives on Train to Avoid […]
- Bill Flynn in the Morning 8/21/15 August 21, 2015Beth Macy (Author of Factory Man: How One Furniture Maker Battled Offshoring, Stayed Local - and Helped Save an American Town); Jaymie Eichorn (Suit Yourself); Algernon Cash (Crude Oil Export); Donald Trump; Pig Flys Out of Truck & Survives; Couple Eats Part of Wedding Cake Every Anniversary for 60 Years; Bill is Against Different-Colored Food; […]
Find Us On Facebook!